Commencing 1st August 2023, we are looking for committed apprentices to join our team as Ship Administrator - Tramp.
- You will gain an understanding of all of the different departments within the company. These include Crewing, purchasing and Technical. However your main focus will be on operations and chartering.
- With the support of colleagues, you will plan and organize the transportation of oil products by sea to various destinations worldwide.
- You will deal with all necessary shipping documents and will collect data regarding the vessel's movements and cargo handling.
- You will communicate in both German and English with the crews on board the ships as well as various service providers in the shipping and port business.
- Educated to Secondary or High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of both German and English language.
- Knowledge of MS Office is advantageous.
- Enjoy working in an internaional setting,
- Willingness to learn,
- Ability to work well as part of a team,
- Communicate effectively,
- Enthusiasm for shipping
- Residence in Germany
Please note: The school-based vocational training takes place in Travemünde, Germany and all lessons are held in German.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, then we’re happy to hear from you. Please send your CV, the 3 most recent school certificates and internship assessments via email.
For reasons of better readability, we have decided to use the masculine spelling. However, applications of all genders are generally welcome.
Please send your complete application documents via email to:
German Tanker Shipping GmbH & Co. KG
28217 Bremen, Germany